Aggressive Driving Accidents
Aggressive driving seems to be on the rise. With the pace of life increasing, more and more drivers are in a rush to get to their destinations. As a result, they often break traffic laws without any consideration for the safety of others on the road.
At Delventhal Law Office, we represent the rights of motorists injured in aggressive driving accidents. If someone has injured you, please contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Aggressive Driving Accidents & Injuries
We tend to see more serious accidents and injuries when they involve aggressive drivers. For example, we can see:
- Head on collisions. These often happen when an aggressive driver is passing illegally around a turn. They can drive straight into oncoming traffic.
- Rear-end collisions. An aggressive driver who is tailgating can slam into another driver’s rear.
- T-bone collisions. Drivers who run red lights frequently hit other vehicles in a side-impact collision.
- Pedestrian accidents. Pedestrians often cannot get out of the way when an aggressive driver mounts the sidewalk or drives on the shoulder of the road. Unfortunately, pedestrians often receive horrific injuries since they are so unprotected at the moment of impact.
Among the devastating injuries we see are:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Facial disfigurement
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
Contact a Car Accident Attorney in Fort Wayne
If an aggressive driver has injured you, contact us. At Delventhal Law Office, we have represented many injured motorists and pedestrians who have wanted to hold an aggressive driver accountable, and we are here for you, too.
We have obtained countless favorable settlements and jury verdicts, which we credit to our detailed approach to cases. We will never treat you like a number, and we always have your best interests at heart. To learn more, please call us to schedule a free initial consultation, (260) 484-6655.