INJURY FROM A WORK ACCIDENT?
Injuries to the shoulder can have decimating outcomes. They can bring about partial or complete disabilities or require surgery in order to maintain shoulder usefulness. When someone else’s negligence or unfortunate behavior leads to an accident that causes shoulder damage, Delventhal Law Office, LLC can help. Contact us today to talk to a skillful Fort Wayne Shoulder Injury Lawyer, who can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
WHAT CAN CAUSE A FORT WAYNE SHOULDER INJURY?
Fort Wayne shoulder injury claims can result from various types of accidents, such as:
- Vehicle collisions
- Semi-truck accidents
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction site mishaps; and
- Faulty shoulder pain pumps
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF SHOULDER INJURIES
As the most mobile joint in the body, the shoulder is prone to injuries. Here are some common symptoms of shoulder injuries:
- Agonizing tenderness and stiffness in the shoulder that is more painful at night
- Tingling, weakness, numbness or inflammation in the shoulder
- Pain in an exact region in the shoulder that worsens with physical movement
- Difficulty in moving the arm(s)
- Discolored shoulder areas that look blue or pale
- Sudden, concentrated discomfort in the shoulder region
TYPES OF SHOULDER INJURIES
At Delventhal Law Office, LLC, we have dealt with a variety of shoulder injury claims. The most common types of shoulder injuries include the following:
- Rotator cuff shoulder injuries: A rotator cuff injury might showcase immediate symptoms following an accident, or the symptoms may be delayed for weeks or months. When the symptoms do not appear immediately, the rotator cuff may slowly deteriorate with continued muscle use and aggravation. The treatment for rotator cuff shoulder injuries relies upon its seriousness. A simple muscle inflammation can be tended to with at-home cures, like ice application and rest. On the other hand, increasingly severe tears need arthroscopic surgery
- Shoulder tear: A shoulder tear impacts the soft tissues that provide the joint with motion range and stability. Shoulder tear injuries can happen in a muscle, tendon or labrum
- Shoulder dislocation: In this injury, the upper arm bone is removed from the shoulder blade socket. Shoulder dislocations require immediate medical intervention
- Superior Labrum Anterior and Posterior (SLAP) Tear: It is an injury to the shoulder labrum (a cartilage rim surrounding the shoulder joint socket). A SLAP tear can result from acute trauma caused by an auto collision, slip and fall, or shoulder dislocation
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
IN THE LIVES OF OUR CLIENTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Neck, Back, & Lung Injury
Thanks to everyone in the office. Great team. Was always answering any of my questions! Definitely helped me.
I appreciated Chad's timeliness in responding to my inquiries and concerns throughout the settlement process. He did a good job!
What a great experience dealing with Chad and the rest at Delvonthal law, he won my case and I would highly recommend everyone to talk with the people at Delvonthal.
The Delventhal law office worked vigorously on my behalf. Great communication and professionalism, a true down to earth fighter for the people. Thank you Chad Delventhal.
Very pleased with the outcome of my case, and with the professionalism of Chad and his staff.
WHAT COMPENSATION IS AVAILABLE FOR FORT WAYNE SHOULDER INJURY CLAIMS?
Indeed, even minor shoulder wounds can bring about a lifetime of agony and distress. If another person’s or entity’s negligence or wrongdoing left you with shoulder injuries, compensation for harms might include:
- Physical and mental anguish
- Healthcare costs, which may incorporate pain medications, physician visits, physical therapy, and vital surgical procedures
- Permanent scars
- Loss of income
- Reduced earning potential
GET IN TOUCH WITH A FORT WAYNE SHOULDER INJURY LAWYER TODAY
Delventhal Law Office, LLC works on a contingency basis, meaning we don’t get paid until we win your case. As a result, we’ll fully dedicate ourselves to your personal injury case. If you have endured a shoulder injury and stay in the Fort Wayne area, don’t hesitate to contact our law firm. You can reach us online or call us at (260) 484-6655 to book a free interview with a dependable Fort Wayne Shoulder Injury Lawyer.
AREAS WE PRACTICE
At the Delventhal Law office, our Fort Wayne personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims. If you or a family member was injured because of the carelessness or recklessness of another party, we can help. Our Indiana personal injury lawyers handle a wide array of legal cases, including:
MAKE ONE CALL,