INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH FROM A WORKPLACE ACCIDENT?
Knee injuries at work are surprisingly common. Because the knee is so complex, many things can go wrong in an accident or even at work. Many of our clients report being in intense pain and sometimes immobile after suffering a knee injury.
At Delventhal Law Office, we fight to obtain compensation for those who are injured in accidents. If you have suffered a knee injury, you should find the right Fort Wayne knee injury lawyer for your case.
TYPES OF KNEE INJURIES
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and connects the thigh bone to the shin bone. An accident can damage any of the following:
- Menisci. The knee has 2 meniscus pads that provide cushion and stability to the knee. They can become torn in an accident.
- Ligaments. The knee has multiple ligaments that connect bones to each other. These ligaments can stretch, tear, or be completely shorn off the bone.
- Cartilage. This is a thin tissue that ensures that joint surfaces move easily past each other. After a knee injury, cartilage can begin to break down, leading to arthritis and pain.
- Tendons. Tendons connect muscles to bones and can be injured in a traumatic accident.
- Bone. Bones can chip or break and require surgery to stabilize. The patella, which is the kneecap, can also break if struck with sufficient force.
CAUSES OF KNEE INJURIES
Any traumatic accident can injure the knee. In our experience, most of our clients have suffered a knee injury due to:
- Car accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and falls
- Violent crimes
The key will be to determine if someone’s negligence or reckless conduct is to blame for the injury. If so, a lawsuit is often possible.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
IN THE LIVES OF OUR CLIENTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Neck, Back, & Lung Injury
Thanks to everyone in the office. Great team. Was always answering any of my questions! Definitely helped me.
I appreciated Chad's timeliness in responding to my inquiries and concerns throughout the settlement process. He did a good job!
What a great experience dealing with Chad and the rest at Delvonthal law, he won my case and I would highly recommend everyone to talk with the people at Delvonthal.
The Delventhal law office worked vigorously on my behalf. Great communication and professionalism, a true down to earth fighter for the people. Thank you Chad Delventhal.
Very pleased with the outcome of my case, and with the professionalism of Chad and his staff.
RECEIVING COMPENSATION FOR A KNEE INJURY
If you sustained a knee injury at work, the amount of compensation will depend on the seriousness of the injury and how much money it has cost you. That being said, it is imperative that you report your workplace knee injury as soon as possible to ensure you are eligible to receive full compensation.
It is difficult to determine in advance how much compensation a person might qualify for. Because knee injuries often degenerate over time, our goal is to make sure our clients receive full compensation in the event they need surgery in the future.
AREAS WE PRACTICE
At the Delventhal Law office, our Fort Wayne personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims. If you or a family member was injured because of the carelessness or recklessness of another party, we can help. Our Indiana personal injury lawyers handle a wide array of legal cases, including:
MAKE ONE CALL,