With the large size and weight of commercial trucks and their inability to stop or maneuver quickly, truck accidents are among the most devastating road traffic accidents. Collisions involving 18 wheelers, semi-trucks, tractor trailers, and other large trucking vehicles have a high potential for causing personal injury, including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. When these traffic accidents are caused directly by the negligence of truck drivers or their trucking company employers, then they can be held liable for compensating victims for the damages. This is where our Indiana personal injury attorneys come in.
Let's get your case the attention to detail it deserves and start the process of maximizing your potential settlment recovery.
It is reported that one person is injured or killed in a trucking accident every 16 minutes. The amount of injuries and fatalities caused by these massive machines has caused ample concern for government safety agencies. There are numerous organizations and government entities that regulate the trucking industry, and trucking companies themselves are held to high standards of health, safety, and driver regulation codes. Despite the numerous hours of training that trucking companies require for their drivers, truckers still run the same risk of executing unsafe driving practices, some of which can include:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving, including cell phone use
- Unsafe speeds or reckless driving
- Drunk driving
- Driver error and failure to obey traffic signs or signals
Trucks are much larger and heavier than passenger vehicles, and because they can haul a great deal of freight, even the simplest of mistakes can cause devastating car accidents and injuries. Truck accidents that involve motorcycles or pedestrians also have a high potential for catastrophic injuries and fatalities.
Truck accidents can also lead to pileups and large multi-vehicle accidents. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident or if your traffic accident was directly caused by a truck, then having a qualified Allen County truck accident lawyer from our firm assist you during the legal process can make the difference between getting unfair compensation or the compensation you deserve.
Free truck accident case evaluation
We will win or you don't pay. It's that simple. We understand that you have already been through a lot and to make your life easier, we offer a FREE, no-obligation consultation to review your case. Next, we will discuss your options. Results are GUARANTEED. If we take your case, we will get paid only when you do. We will win, or you owe us nothing.
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free consultation with our lawyers
- When you contact us a lawyer will immediately respond - No call centers - No time waiting for the important legal advice you need
- Our no recovery no fee promise - You won't have to pay a dime until there is a successful resolution to your case.
- All accident lawyers at our office have years of experience litigating such cases, so they know how to get the maximum compensation for your case.
- Our lawyers will fight for your right to compensation against insurance companies and defendants for all your damages including:
- Medical bills - Hospitalization costs
- Future medical care
- Loss of earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress If you are the victim of a car accident, contact us for immediate assistance.
Remember, our consultations are free, and when we take a case, we do not charge our clients a penny until our client wins. If you don't win, then we don't get paid. That's how confident we are in our expertise. Call us now to speak to a Fort Wayne car accident attorney immediately.