INDIANA PERSONAL INJURY RESOURCES
Our list of personal injury resources
PRODUCT LIABILITY RESOURCES
- United States Department of Commerce
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission – Product Defect Reporting and Recalls
- US Food and Drug Administration Product Recalls, Alerts and Advisories (FDA)
- US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Consumer protection information on product defects, false product claims and online product defect complaint filing
- US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Federal Consumer Information Center (FCIC) – Information on defective products, recalls, fraud and scams
- FCIC Consumer Action Handbook – Product buyers guides, warning and advice
- US Code Title 15 Chapter 50 – Consumer Product Warranties (Magnuson – Moss Warranty Act)
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Table
- UCC Article 2 – Sales
- Indiana Code Title 26 – Commerce Related Statues
- Indiana Department of Commerce
WORK ACCIDENT RESOURCES
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
IN THE LIVES OF OUR CLIENTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Neck, Back, & Lung Injury
Thanks to everyone in the office. Great team. Was always answering any of my questions! Definitely helped me.
I appreciated Chad's timeliness in responding to my inquiries and concerns throughout the settlement process. He did a good job!
What a great experience dealing with Chad and the rest at Delvonthal law, he won my case and I would highly recommend everyone to talk with the people at Delvonthal.
The Delventhal law office worked vigorously on my behalf. Great communication and professionalism, a true down to earth fighter for the people. Thank you Chad Delventhal.
Very pleased with the outcome of my case, and with the professionalism of Chad and his staff.
UNITED STATES CODE
- Federal Employees’ Compensation Act – 5 U.S.C. §§8101 – 8193
- Federal Employment Liability Act (FELA) – 45 U.S.C. §§ 51-60
- Merchant Marine Act (the Jones Act)
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) – 33 U.S.C. §§ 901-950
- Black Lung Benefits Act – 30 U.S.C. §§ 901- 945
- United States Department of Transportation (US DOT) General Trucking Information
- US DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Tractor Trailer Safety Rules and Information
- US DOT Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- US DOT National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- FMCSA Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Trucking Rules and Notices
- FHWA Safety Site
- US Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Indiana Department of Transportation (IN DOT)
- Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (IN BMV)
- Indiana code Title 9 – Motor Vehicles
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (Trucks)
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Insurance Institute for highway Safety, Large Truck Fatalities
BUSINESS AND FINANCE
PRODUCT LIABILITY RESOURCES
AREAS WE PRACTICE
At the Delventhal Law office, our Fort Wayne personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims. If you or a family member was injured because of the carelessness or recklessness of another party, we can help. Our Indiana personal injury lawyers handle a wide array of legal cases, including:
Our top-rated Fort Wayne car accident attorneys are committed to fighting for the legal rights and financial interests of injured victims.
Besides collisions between vehicles, crashes involving cyclists and vehicles are some of the most common types.
Treating truck accident-related injuries can leave injured parties struggling with mounting medical bills and undue hardship.
When you suffer a serious injury on the job, you have to deal with your employer and your employer’s workers’ comp insurance company.
Collecting damages can never replace the loss of a loved one, but it can go a long way towards helping a family pay off medical debt and focus on grieving.
The trouble with motorcycle riders is that they don’t necessarily have a reputation for defensive driving.
We represent mothers and children when they are injured by medical malpractice.
When a person sustains debilitating burn injuries, it can be difficult and sometimes even impossible to return to life before the accident.
MAKE ONE CALL,