A TRUCK ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN IN A MOMENT. LET US HELP.
There are few accident types that are as devastating as accidents involving large trucks. At the Delventhal Law Office, our Columbia City truck accident attorney has seen the tragic impacts of truck accidents on victims’ lives. If you or a loved one has been in a crash, please call our law firm directly today.
DAMAGES FROM A TRUCK ACCIDENT
- Medical expenses. If you are seriously injured, you can count on your medical expenses totaling in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars – an amount of money that can be financially devastating to the average person.
- Property damage costs. It’s very likely that your vehicle will be totaled in a truck accident, which means that in addition to your large medical bills, you will also incur large property damage costs.
- Lost wages and earning capacity. Serious injuries are usually disabling, at least temporarily and sometimes permanently. Suffering a disability will likely prevent you from being able to return to work, and could hamper your earning capacity long-term. Lost wages and lost earning capacity could mean hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of losses over the course of your life.
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress. Not all of the losses that you suffer will be physical or financial; you will also likely incur pain, suffering, and emotional distress as well – all of which can contribute to a diminished quality of life, loss of quality relationships, and more.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
IN THE LIVES OF OUR CLIENTS.
Spinal Cord Injury
Neck, Back, & Lung Injury
Thanks to everyone in the office. Great team. Was always answering any of my questions! Definitely helped me.
I appreciated Chad's timeliness in responding to my inquiries and concerns throughout the settlement process. He did a good job!
What a great experience dealing with Chad and the rest at Delvonthal law, he won my case and I would highly recommend everyone to talk with the people at Delvonthal.
The Delventhal law office worked vigorously on my behalf. Great communication and professionalism, a true down to earth fighter for the people. Thank you Chad Delventhal.
Very pleased with the outcome of my case, and with the professionalism of Chad and his staff.
HOW OUR COLUMBIA CITY TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS CAN HELP
When you’ve suffered the degree of damages discussed above, you deserve an advocate on your side who knows best practices and strategies for maximizing your recoverable settlement amount. Our law firm will work hard for you, taking on the following tasks:
- Investigating your case. One of the first roles that our lawyer will play is that of investigator. A thorough investigation into the crash to determine causation, and to gather clues about liability, is absolutely critical.
- Proving fault and liability. Once we have collected all relevant evidence, our next action item will be to make a determination about fault and liability. Note that in a truck accident, there are various parties who may be liable, including the truck driver, the trucking company, a third-party driver, the manufacturer of a defective vehicle part, the shipper or loader of cargo, and more.
- Preparing your claim. Once our lawyer knows who’s at fault–and has the evidence to prove it–we’ll calculate your damages and prepare and submit your claim. We handle all claim filing documents on your behalf.
- Negotiating your settlement. If you are offered a settlement that’s less than you deserve, our law firm will be responsible for representing you during the negotiations phase of the settlement process, as well as litigation if it comes to that.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE TRUCK ACCIDENT CONSULTATION TODAY
If you have been in a serious crash in Columbia City, you don’t want to wait to reach out to a lawyer – the sooner that you start building your case and collecting evidence, the better. To learn more about what to do after a crash and how we can help, please call our law offices today at (260) 484-6655. We offer free, no-obligation consultations, and always work on a contingency fee basis. Reach us by phone or online now to get started.
AREAS WE PRACTICE
At the Delventhal Law office, our Fort Wayne personal injury attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights and interests of accident victims. If you or a family member was injured because of the carelessness or recklessness of another party, we can help. Our Indiana personal injury lawyers handle a wide array of legal cases, including:
Our top-rated Fort Wayne car accident attorneys are committed to fighting for the legal rights and financial interests of injured victims.
Besides collisions between vehicles, crashes involving cyclists and vehicles are some of the most common types.
Treating truck accident-related injuries can leave injured parties struggling with mounting medical bills and undue hardship.
When you suffer a serious injury on the job, you have to deal with your employer and your employer’s workers’ comp insurance company.
Collecting damages can never replace the loss of a loved one, but it can go a long way towards helping a family pay off medical debt and focus on grieving.
The trouble with motorcycle riders is that they don’t necessarily have a reputation for defensive driving.
We represent mothers and children when they are injured by medical malpractice.
When a person sustains debilitating burn injuries, it can be difficult and sometimes even impossible to return to life before the accident.
MAKE ONE CALL,